January Contest

It's time for January's contest! I will be giving away these three original 9 x 12 paintings. Some of you have seen them before. I really want them to have a new home.
 Beach Time
Mixed Media
9 x 12
          Blackberry Winter Mixed Media   9 x 12
Dog Days
                              Mixed Media 9 x 12
So, here are the rules. Just tell me what is your number one hope for the new year. That's all. You don't have to write an essay or anything. Just a simple sentence will do. Even just a word.  On Saturday the 10th I will number the responses 1 being the oldest response and up. Then at 12:00 noon EST I will pick a winner using a random number generator. Because I am posting this on many different sites I will ask those participating to follow the link to my blog and answer there, but I will not make it a have to. No jumping through hoops. I hate that. Nor will I ask you to Like my fan page or follow my blog. As I said I hate hoops. So, let's have some fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacles

Aceos 8-11

Summer Impression 1 for sale---#101