Expressive painting "I Will Keep Your Heart" by Kelly Jeannette Swift

"I Will Keep Your Heart"


This painting was created while I was listening to a Adult Alternative music channel. I don't remember the group name or song, but this lyric kept circulating through my head while finishing up the painting.
It is a mixed media done on 18 x 24 gallery wrapped canvas.

Here are some sweet spots

Materials used were acrylic paint, molding paste, canvas, oil pastels, gold ink, interference paint, graphite pencil, gesso

Tools used were brush, pen, fingers, side of plastic card
 If you are interested in owning this painting or seeing anything else you might like just go to my website kellyjeanetteswift.com   


As always you can contact me with questions or just to comment at kjswiftarts40@gmail.com or comment below or leave message on my website.


To see my shipping and return policies click here

Thanks for looking!


LIVE WILD. LOVE MORE. LAUGH OFTEN. CREATE FEARLESSLY

Kelly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacles

Summer Impression 1 for sale---#101

The Ocean Calls