Expressive painting "Jazz Guitar" by Kelly Jeanette Swift

"Jazz Guitar"


This is "Jazz Guitar" an 20 x 24 mixed media painting done on gallery wrapped canvas. It was inspired by the music of Jesse Cook, one of my favorite musicians. 
I know. It doesn't look like a guitar. It's not suppose to. This is a painting about my reaction to and feelings while listening to the music. Bright. Happy. Energetic. Ready to boogie (yes, I dance while I paint. No, you will not see it. It will scare you.). 
Here are some snapshots of sweet spots.

 Materials used were acrylic paint, molding paste,oil pastels, gold ink,black ink, canvas.
 Tools used were paint brush, pens, and my fingers.

 I am pretty pleased with how this one turned out. I love the energy in it. It makes me think of a very bright sunny day with a strong breeze blowing.
 This painting is ready for a forever home. Sides are painted and it is wired to hang on your wall immediately upon arrival. A certificate of authenticity comes with it. Just go to my website kellyjeanetteswift.com to buy.

 See my shipping and returns policy here.

And, now, some entertainment for those of you who need to discover this awesome jazz guitarist. This is one of my favorite songs. Double Dutch
It doesn't hurt that he's pretty good looking too.


Until next time-LIVE WILD. LOVE MORE. LAUGH OFTEN. CREATE FEARLESSLY.

Kelly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacles

Summer Impression 1 for sale---#101

The Ocean Calls