A new painting! 24x36 and I had so much fun doing this one. I don't know, but maybe I have fell into what excites me. I am listening to Artistically Speaking on Blog talk radio with Rebecca E. Parsons. This time she is interviewing intuitive artist Sandra Pineault. A great interview that I found very interesting as I have started doing this myself. Not trying to look like everyone else and giving in to my love of colors, shape, and texture. The Ocean Calls, I think, came out of my need for warmth and sun and the sea. Thinking about the sea a lot lately. I guess I'm looking forward to my vacation trip to the coast in May. Is it May yet? :(
New work will be posted as soon as I can get the weather to cooporate with me. My house has bad lighting so I have to go outside to take good pictures. It's sunny today, but very cold and windy. Maybe I should buy a lamp with natural light bulbs. Costly, but good investment. I really would like to find a way to market my work into resellable items-prints, cups, cards, etc. Then I could put them on zazzle.com. I would also like to invest in a good printer. There is a site called CraftCount.com that list the top 100 sellers in all categories on etsy. I check out the top artists selling and realized that they all had one thing in common. Prints. All were selling prints of their work. Even though I like doing one of a kind paintings, prints could up my sales. I could leave corporate America sooner. Wish me luck!
'Holiday Bling' by kellyjeanette To me the holidays are more fun when they are full of glitter and sparkle. This is just a sample of all the fun bling-filled holidays can be. Sterling Silver Christm... Purrpleturtle $ The Princess, Jingle So... Jennyfurdougla... $68.00 Glitter Clippie FREE CH... PixiePretties $1.50 Clear Glass Beaded Chri... Gamalisa $10.00 MAGICAL HOLIDAY - Chris... chicfragments $ Christmas Fun - SMIRK b... LizzieMade $14.00 Gold Reindeer Fancy Hol... ShannaMicheleD... $ Custom BOUTIQUE Bling C... giftcreationsb... $34.00 FREE SHIPPING Swirly Ca... Yunikuna $25.00 Red and Orange Glass Ch... ginalimosaics $19.00 $ Crystal Snowflake neckl... kalliART $32.00 shoe clips, Ruby holly ... BeadFloraJewel... $65.00 CHRISTMAS CUPCAKE Retra... Reelfabulous $ Pink Santa PERSONALIZED... buttonit $9.00 Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites .
Comments
Post a Comment