Abstract Landscape “Cradle of Night” 24 x 24 mixed media by Kelly Jeanette Swift

“Cradle of Night” 24 x 24 mixed media
I love the night, especially during the summer months.
Just standing outside in the quietness, smelling the honeysuckles,
looking up at the stars, thanking God for the beauty He created.
This painting was the first one I liked after weeks of frustration.
I began it after I decided to ignore the “good painting rules” and just paint the way I wanted.
I close my eyes and see myself standing on a fog enshrouded hill
overlooking a valley with the lights of a town under a partly cloudy sky with stars.
Can you smell the honeysuckles? Can you hear the crickets?
24 x 24 gallery wrapped canvas
textural, mark making, acrylic paint, oil pastels, gold ink
Sides are painted and it is varnished with a satin varnish, and ready to hang out of the box.
It is packed carefully and comes with a certificate of authenticity.

This piece is available. $430 + shipping. Message me.
Or you can see it on my website https://www.kellyjeanetteswift.com

As always, Live Wild, Love More, Laugh Often, and Create Fearlessly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacles

Aceos 8-11

The Wind