Dreaming smells

 Is it possible to dream of smells? I have dreamed of a blue so beautiful that I know I won't see it this side of Heaven. I have dreamed of snippets of songs that were forgotten upon waking up. But last night was a new one. I woke up at 3 am. I don't know why. Both cats were asleep on the bed and quiet. But I was made aware of an overwhelming smell of garlic, like someone was cooking an Italian meal. I got up to check around, but by the time I got some water and went to the bathroom, the smell had disappeared. But that was so weird. I have heard and been seeing lately that sometimes God wakes people up at 3 am for a reason so I prayed for Him to show me why I was awaken by garlic smells. But I couldn't keep my eyes open. It was just a strange experience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacles

The Ocean Calls

Summer Impression 1 for sale---#101