Remembering 9/11 - A Look Back at How America Came Together on September...


I remember where I was and what I was doing when I saw the first plane hit. I thought like many others it was a tragic accident. Then the second hit and I knew we were under attack. And for the next two hours along with everyone else I saw them go after our financial institutes, our military, and try for our governing body. That day many Americans lost their sense of security and naivety. 
We as a nation came together that day with our shared anger and patriotism, but it didn't take long for that to fade. Twenty -two years later and we are more divided then ever. Because it is not in the One World agenda that America be strong. A divided people are easier to control.
There, I am ranting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacles

The Ocean Calls

Aceos 8-11