Winter's Morning Glow detail pictures


I love to use pencil and charcoal sticks to make lines under and on top of paint. You can also see some of the molding paste used for texture here.
You can see that I love to use interference paint. Note the dots in the upper corner. Those were done using my fingertips dipped in interference violet and interference green.




Dips, splatters, fingers tips, and palette knife all seen in these close ups.

Can you see the white glitter I used to give the painting the frosty look?



I never really understood the concept of having one determining temperature to a painting. Nature is not just one temperature. As seen here, I use both warm and cool in one painting. The dry plant look is done with copper and paper towels.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacles

Summer Impression 1 for sale---#101

The Ocean Calls