Doodles and Flowers

Well, I have had an interesting afternoon. I decided to make a video of a drawing exercise I was doing for an online class. Easy, right? I soon found out differently. First, I concluded that trying to draw with one hand and video tape with the other was not easy. Then the video I made refused to load. Found out that the program that came with my camera sucked. So, what do I do when things are not going right computer wise? I yell for Cory. He determined that I needed a different editing program, found one, and downloaded it, while also deciding my computer needed cleaning, so loaded something else. Wow, no wonder my computer was slow! It runs better now. Then the stupid video wouldn’t load again, so we had to convert it to another type of file. That worked. AVI does not work for me. He taught me how to do all of that on my own. Then he showed me how to change the speed on my videos. So I uploaded it to Youtube and Cory showed me how to add music. I did not know that Youtube had music files. I love Cory. Too bad he can’t make money showing people how to do things like this. I owe him for two hours of work. He just wants some new jeans. I guess I can do that. If I ever do break loose and run away to New Mexico I might have to throw Cory in a cage in the back of the wagon and take him with me. Just toss him a Burger King bag nightly.  But here is the finished video. I will have to make more now that I know how to do it. And here are the doodles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacles

The Ocean Calls

Summer Impression 1 for sale---#101